Saturday 13 January 2018

Hobby Resolutions For The Next Few Months At Least.

Ok it may be a bit late..... I will try and think of a few things that I can do over the next couple of months and maybe some long term goals as I think that works better for me.



So the plan for the next few months is as follows...

In a few weeks Riot and I will be playing some Shadow War Armageddon so I want to build some more terrain for the game as i have a ton of bits that I have been meaning to do.

I also want to build and get round to playing more of Shadespire.

Another thing that has just cropped a few days ago is this..


RiotVille live... I heard it was fun last year and this would mean I would have to get some fantasy games under my belt before March. Also I need to get my dwarves painted as house rule all unpainted minis get hatred against them...

Things I can say for this year is I would like to do is be more focussed on the projects I do and not bounce around to much.

 Streamline my gaming and have a clear out of games and minis that I don't play or will not be able to play is on the list.

I would like to see if I can improve on my paint skills. I am lucky to know some awesome painters so I will be picking there painting brains over this year.

 Time for playing games has been tricky last year so I do want to get games regally and want to find a way to fit it in.

Well I think thats enough for now. I will see how I get on...

1 comment:

riot ville said...

Those are all sound goals for the first quarter of the year man.